TITANIA TYPE FLUX CORED WIRE DESIGNED FOR ALL POSITIONAL WELDING
- Structural Fabrication
- Single and Multi-Pass Welding
- High-Strength Low-Alloy Steels
- Heavy Equipment Fabrication
- Excellent Impact Toughness
- Bridge Fabrication
Hobart 81 is a Titania type flux cored wire designed for all positional welding of fillet and butt-welds with excellent vertical up welding characteristics. A true positional user friendly wire, providing enhanced weldability with good bead appearance, less spatter and a stable arc that produces good impact toughness, makes this product a standout performer.
Hobart 81 is a H4 consumable suitable for welding 600 Mpa high tensile strength steel, Bisalloy™ 60, 70 and 80 quenched and tempered steels in the mining industry, dragline repairs, construction, machinery, bridges, storage tanks and piping.
- AS/NZS ISO 17632-B - T554T1-1MA-N2-UH5
- AWS A5.29: E81T1-Ni1MJ H4
Where To Buy
- H8-081T13016-158 (1.6, 15kg Spool)