Designed to integrate with Dynasty 210DX / 280DX models
- Tube Mills
- Light-Heavy Industrial
- TIG GTAW
- Plasma Cutting
- MIG GMAW
Compact horizontal design allows stacking and convenient mounting.
Input Voltage 120 or 240V 50/60Hz
- Weighs 20 kg dry.
- Equipped with power-on indicator light on front panel
- Filter and coolant filling spout are conveniently located for easy access
- Fluid level sight window
- Polyethylene-molded coolant tank and filler spout are rustproof
- Factory-set pressure-relief valve (55 psi) maintains consistent pressure during operation
- Thermally protected 1/4 hp motor guards against overheating
- Efficient fin-and-tube heat exchanger
- Brass-body positive-displacement rotary vane pump provides consistent coolant flow and pressure rating with long pump-life expectancy
Closed-loop design with radiator
Reduces coolant temperatures and prevents the system from overheating. Closed-loop design also recirculates the coolant through a fan-cooled heat exchanger.
Rustproof coolant reservoir
Molded of poly ethylene for durability and corrosion resistance.
10-foot (3 m) power cords with plugs
Longer than most power cords in the industry — providing the extra length when required.