An all positional general purpose, self-shielding, flux cored wire.
- Repair of Trucks, Tractors and Earth Moving Equipment
- Prefabricated Steel Frame Construction
- Galvanised Tank Fabrication
- Farm and Rural Application
An all positional general purpose, self-shielding, flux cored wire, designed specifically for multi-pass welding of mild steel and galvanised steel up to a maximum of 20mm in thickness.
For on-site welding applications including farm and rural fabrication, fences, frames and sheds, etc. Other uses include prefabricated steel frame construction, galvanised tank fabrication, repair of trucks, tractors and earth moving equipment.
- AS/NZS ISO 17632-B - T49ZT11-1NA-H15
- AWS A5.20: E71T-11
Where To Buy
- S222106-022 (0.8 - 4.5kg Spool)
- S222108-022 (0.9mm - 4.5kg Spool)
- S222108-029 (0.9 - 15kg Spool)
- S222112-022 (1.2mm - 4.5kg Spool)
- S222112-029 (1.2mm - 15kg Spool)
- S222119-029 (1.6mm - 15kg Spool)
- S222125-029 (2.0mm - 15kg Spool)