SUITED TO DELTAWELD, DIMENSION & XMT POWER SOURCES.
S Models (Basic 70 Series feeders)
- Wire speed control.
- Factory-set run-in control for improved arc starts.
- 24 VDC high-torque, permanent-magnet motor.
- Quick-release, drive-roll pressure adjustment arm allows drive roll change without losing spring preload setting.
- Solid-state speed control and brake circuit for increased service life.
- Floating positive drive systems provide trouble-free feeding on a variety of wires.
D Models Add the Following Features
- Digital meters for easy viewing of the wire feed speed and Voltage.
- Remote Voltage control allows operator to set Voltage at the wire feeder without having to go back to the power source.
- Tachometer feedback to help keep wire feed speed accurate.
DX Models add the Following Features
- Four weld programs allow the operators to store four independent welding parameters reducing welding setup time (four programs available per side on dual feeder).
- Adjustable run-in control for improved arc starts.
- Adjustable weld sequence control gives operator complete control of the welding parameters: pre-flow, run-in, weld time, crater, burn-back and post-flow.
- Welding process range control locks parameters at a set percentage of welding parameters to ensure welding procedures and quality standards are maintained on the shop floor.
- Dual schedule allows operator to switch between two welding parameters without readjusting the machine, eliminating downtime and enhancing quality.
3 Year Warranty
For details, refer to the Miller warranty statement.
Where To Buy
- MR300616 (S-74S Standard)
- MR300617 (S-74D Digital)
- MR300618 (S-74DX Digital)
- MR300620 (S-74DX Digital Dual)