A rutile flux-cored all position wire for welding HSLA & Q&T Steels
- Weathering Steels when Color-Match is not Required
- Structural Fabrication
- Single and Multi-Pass Welding
- Ship Building
- High-Strength Low-Alloy Steels
- Heavy Equipment Fabrication
- Excellent Impact Toughness
- Bridge Fabrication
The improved slag system of this wire provides the superior welder appeal of acid slag (-T1) products and the mechanical properties normally associated with basic slag wires. Weld metal diffusible hydrogen levels are kept low, making this an excellent choice for the more demanding applications. The wire can be used with either 100% CO² or a 75% Ar/25% CO² gas mixture for shielding.
The FabCO 811N1 is designed for mining and earthmoving equipment and other fabrication where low temperature impact values are needed. It is recommended for weathering-steel fabrication where colour match is not required.
- AS/NZS ISO 17632-B - T554T1-1C/MA-N2-UH5
- AWS A5.29: E81T1-Ni1CJ H4, E81T1-Ni1MJ H4
Where To Buy
- S283612-029 ( 1.2 - 15kg VCI Spool)
- S283619-029 (1.6 – 15kg VCI Spool)