Metal Cored Wire With Higher Deposition rates And Travel Speeds than Solid Wire.
The FabCOR Edge Ni1 has virtually no silicon Deposits at weld bead tow lines, excellent gap bridging capabilities, higher deposition rates and trevel speeds that solid wire and good impact toughness at low temperature.
- Reduces clean up time, minimises risk of inclusions
- Minimises burn-through, reduces part rejection
- Increases productivity, more parts per hour
- Resists cracking in severe applications
Suitable for high strength low alloy steels, single or multi-pass welding, structural fabrications, nickel-molybdenum steels, heavy equipment and weathering steels.
- AS/NZS ISO 17632-B-T554T15-OMA-N1-UH5
- AWS A5. 28 E80C-Ni1 H4
Where To Buy
- S279512-029 (1.2 - 15kg Spool)
- S279519-029 (1.6 - 15kg Spool)